Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling Plan or Big Bundle?

JOJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received a PayGo sim today offering 2 kinds of plan - a Big Bundle and a Rollin Plan. The Big Bundle is offering 60 GB instead of 20 for the first  3 months. But the Rolling Plan, does it also drip after 3 months? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149517 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@JOJ 

All bundles are classed as rolling plans as there is no contract and no penalties for leaving.

Follow the claim process if required to get the extra data offer.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149517 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@JOJ 

All bundles are classed as rolling plans as there is no contract and no penalties for leaving.

Follow the claim process if required to get the extra data offer.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Paddiewack
Level 4: Observant
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

No the data on a rolling plan remains constant whereas the extra data on bundles is a three month promotion. The difference between the two is the rolling plans can only be credited with a debit card;whereby O2 debit the card automatically to renew your tariff. Don’t confuse rolling plans with bundles as they are quite separate. I’ve just changed to a rolling plan from a similar priced bundle and it’s far better.

Message 3 of 4

darrenney02
  • 129 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I changed from a £15 big bungle plan to a £15 rolling plan almost 3 weeks ago.

I got a little more data now for the same price . Not that I will use all the data every month but its better to have more than not enough and still comes with data rollover. Better to have extra data than not enough. Also it still comes with data rollover.

I still at times tend to use wifi when out and about if its offered

Message 4 of 4