Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards/lend us a quid

CarlyJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

can't remember when this last happened but I've run out of credit! Unable to claim £3 earned in rewards and what happened to the 'lend us a quid' service?? Price per text message takes the *bleep* but in desperate times and situations when a text message is your only possible way to contact a person.........aaarrgh!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@CarlyJ I'm not sure if this still is an active offer, but the link is still there: Lend us a quid | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@CarlyJ I'm not sure if this still is an active offer, but the link is still there: Lend us a quid | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

CarlyJ
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your help, unfortunately the automated service just directed me to the top up by card and voucher option service, so I guess o2 has done away with it 

Message 3 of 5

Abfab
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You can't claim reward money until it reaches £10.

I did the same as you when it got to £3 earned, so I called Airtime rewards, and found out. Was disapointed they don't make people aware of this when registering. But you can earn rewards every time you spend at tesco aswell, so it helps get you to £10 much quicker. 

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Hi @Abfab - are you talking about Airtime Rewards when you mention earning on your Tesco shop? 

If so, that works by linking your bank cards, and gets points on most major mobile networks:

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/airtime-rewards/

Message 5 of 5