Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remind me to top up even after I have recharged

Doris000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have some problems, my package is 15 pounds per month, but after topping up 15 pounds I am reminded that I still need to top up, but it shows 5.51 pounds left in my account, I don't understand why this is, at the moment my mobile number can call and receive text messages normally, does this mean it works? How can I fix this?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Doris000 

Something is using your credit.

It could be a premium text service or you could be sending mms messages but you'll need to call O2 on 4445 to find out what exactly. 

We can then advise you further.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Doris000 

You can check your account status in your myo2.

If phone is working ok it sounds like all is good and the messages are just delayed. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Doris000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks for the help!

but I still have a problem with my phone card, this is the text I received:

O2: You need a balance of at least £15 on 04 Aug to renew your £15 data Big Bundle with data rollover or it will expire.

O2: Top-up loaded. Your balance is now £15.00. Thanks for topping up with O2.

2 of 3: O2: You need a balance of at least £15 to get your Big Bundle this month.1 of 3: O2: Sorry, we've been unable to renew your £15 data Big Bundle with data rollover.

3 of 3: O2: You need to top up today to rollover your unused data, otherwise it will expire. Call 4444 free from your mobile.
As you can see from the text message I topped up my account with 15 pounds but when it came to the new month the account balance became 5.51 and now it is 3.51, I hope someone can help me, thank you very much

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Doris000 

Something is using your credit.

It could be a premium text service or you could be sending mms messages but you'll need to call O2 on 4445 to find out what exactly. 

We can then advise you further.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5