Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting a Name against each phone Number in MyO2

Harleydee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I am managing a group of O2 PAYgo phones that I own and looking to put a name against each number in Myo2 so I can easily identify the users. Can this be done please ? currently I just have a list of numbers and it would be so much easier to identify who and what they are without an external "Lookup table"

Many Thanks again for you attention.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148662 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28437 Solutions

@Harleydee 

You used to be able to but I can no longer see a way in the new system, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Harleydee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, Thanks for your reply, I can not see away also, it looks like I took a lot for granted with my last phone provider ! good job I went PAYgo for all the sims and phones which means I can easily switch back.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148662 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28437 Solutions

Very wise @Harleydee 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4