Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with bundle and free10

Carlosml68
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Activated new sim bundle 10 pounds today states double data 14gb instead of the 7gb haven't got it, which the free 10 credit code not working contacted 02 no response they said call me back they didn't and when I rang again no help at all

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Carlosml68 

The double data offer has now ended it seems, but how to claim your free credit is here:

Free Credit: Claim £10 free credit when you order a Pay As You Go sim on a £10, £15, £20 or £30 Big Bundle from o2.co.uk/freesim and activate your sim by topping up with £10 credit.

To claim, activate a new qualifying SIM and then text FREE10 to 21500 within 28 days of ordering your SIM. Text must be sent from and Free Credit will only be paid to, the mobile phone number on the new qualifying sim. 16+ only. No cash alternative. Pay As You Go service terms, tariff terms and Big Bundle tariff terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@Carlosml68 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Carlosml68 

The double data offer has now ended it seems, but how to claim your free credit is here:

Free Credit: Claim £10 free credit when you order a Pay As You Go sim on a £10, £15, £20 or £30 Big Bundle from o2.co.uk/freesim and activate your sim by topping up with £10 credit.

To claim, activate a new qualifying SIM and then text FREE10 to 21500 within 28 days of ordering your SIM. Text must be sent from and Free Credit will only be paid to, the mobile phone number on the new qualifying sim. 16+ only. No cash alternative. Pay As You Go service terms, tariff terms and Big Bundle tariff terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3