Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem PAC

Poland
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Could I find out how I was able to solve the problem with the PAC code with sim o2, because I have the same problem - I cannot send text messages, especially to obtain the PAC code ..
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Poland 

Shortcode will only work in UK. 

Are you in UK or abroad?

If in UK, have you topped up your sim to activate it Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Also check your message settings as you may have barred shortcodes and premium rate services from sending.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Poland
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, I am currently in Poland and in Poland I wanted to use it to be able to make calls to Great Britain and receive calls from Great Britain, but at the moment I cannot receive and make any calls as well as with text messages.
I topped up the sim card with the code I bought online, everything was successful with the top-up, but calls still cannot be made.
That's why I already have another giffgaff sim card and wanted to transfer this o2 to giffgaff but to do this I need a PAC code ...
I don't know how to do it in my situation ..🤔
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Poland 

You won't be able to port your number whilst in Poland, but your O2 sim should work there to call the UK and local calls.

Try manually searching for a different network to see if you get any reception.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4