Did you mean: 

Please dont be mean. Need to put money on phone, critical. Catagelophobic

CatagelophobicC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello.
I have a dilemma. I have an o2 pay as you go simcard and it is linked to an email address which is the default for my mobile phone and google play store. (Its not the email i used to register for this username so am a little upset you dont have payg support-my life by that and needing to register here to get this sorted in years to come and backlooking may look a little more awkward as ive tied something else to this situation regarding email addresses when shouldnt have needed to.)Google or somebody not myself logged me out of my phone and the password i have is not working. It appears only link i can use to access it is my o2 telephone number for verification as i have tried google recovery and come to a standstill without further contacting them.
I TRIED ACCESSING THE 02 SIMCARD which incidentally has stayed in my dual sim phone throughout and it shows NO NETWORK (emergency calls only) but phone number is displayed. I decided to try topping it up. i couldnt on the phone's (my) o2 simcard as no network is showing and showed no network when i went to ring but i used my noddle and rang in on the advertised o2 landline number with my other simcard utilised in the phone (thats with another provider) and entered the o2 number. It did not recognise the number. I reentered it when it asked and it still didnt and it was the o2 number.
i cannot access my default mobile phone google account without it as the o2 number is the verification location, i viewed it ubersafe having it like that. You perhaps think im stupid but ive never needed to log fully out of the google account and out of the store and havent, why would i need to log out yet now theres this stonewall white screen with black text saying id logged out and i cannot progress in to update things. I think its been done deliberately at me because something else unrelated happened recently but if spent longer than 5 minutes looking(headlines or one off comments which it would need to be rarely are), its obvious its not related(a £43-19 glitch whereas everything around it was fine[before and after], i dont think so).
I need to put money onto the o2 simcard so i can get that verification but it claimed the number wasnt valid. Now there are 2 issues. One, on immediately looking at the number I was a bit confused. I thought the number was xxxxx747149 or very similar. Supposing i just got it wrong and was mistaken then the number, xxxxx714949 (yes i know they are closeish allready, thats not an issue with me), i know the 714949 dates back to 2017, as i can see it in a call history and in any regards is the phone number which was showing as the phone number when this has cropped up so thats what I am going with, err just ignore this bit until i pull out written confirmation on this, just assume its the latter, if 1st is linked to me though, something very, very nefarious, has/is going on. (I very rarely leave the phone far from sight and the o2 simcard has remained in it)..another phone when i have tried to topup to check network also shows what is in it now as xxxxx714949. I feel minisetup as this present phone dates from 2019 and ive had use for the simcard since then but it doesnt show in phone history, not either number just mentioned.
I KNOW SOME WILL SAY THIS SOUNDS SERIOUS...Its more serious if i cant get access to change the verification means on my phone and i would have been able to do it with money from a topup on it.
1. Can someone assist in my being able to top up my phone, maybe reactivate it if necessary. It will be in my name. Its just that i am Catagelophobic. Genuinely so, became so after a skytv girl deliberately messed with me over the phone many years back playing a back and forward mentioning 2 sets of dates and times game at me, so i only use the phone for talking to friends nowadays. Phone conversations with strangers makes me nervous. That will be the xxxxx714949 as its what shows as in my phone so should be it.
2. Would it be possible to ascertain from somebody if xxxxx747149 was ever in my name(may have to get back on exact number but thats readily rolling off tongue in my head), and in my thoughts was more recent, if so who should i speak to, to ascertain wrt from o2? Please dont be silly or sarcastic. You have not walked a mile in my shoes I am serious. i know how it sounds, i am regularly messed with, my home illegally accessed, please dont be rude and just answer number 2 if youve got knowledge of to whom to assist from 02. I know that number from somewhere if not or very very very close to it.
3. Oh and i would like to complain about them closing down payg livechat

(OH AND WHY THE MORE SERIOUS..Think most know there is a humungous inhumanity upon humanity occurring and certain, very likely a fair few people's extreme/ultimate privacy being messed with. Well by the by, i scheduled now to pay 2 cheques into an account online, those cheques to me by Yorkshire Water and this has cropped up-id like to verify everything above board, upto date and where it should be with my device before i proceed and i can only accomplish that with full visibility of my device to ward off being pushed elsewhere and ward off cementing what may not be the case.)

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@CatagelophobicC 

They don't work on Sunday. Also I suspect that @O2KyleW was due to go off duty by the time you composed your private message and sent it to him.

The rota  is not showing when he has back on again. I see @O2Lisa and @O2Georgina are on Monday morning, so they may be able to pick this up for you then.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 38

CatagelophobicC
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Case in point, i have just for 10 minutes stared at the bottom posting, ie this one, and just hit refresh, as good as i did yesterday,but was for longer, gawd its boring // )//kyle can you next time/message give me an i am looking into it or will be online further at xyz or state what info you need. ( "Hi, Im Kyle, How is it a may assist you this evening? I hear that you are having some difficulty with your mobile phone. I'm happy to help in any way i can to get this sorted for you." ) I need to sort this asap. My life ,literally is currently compromised. I, myself will look again just after 1300 as ive been here an hour. (Was about to post that. have just cut it from elsewhere)

Ok thanks Cleoriff, I see and have read what you posted, can you do the same again if you could, if thats how its normally done, otherwise its in limbo, which who

Message 12 of 38

CatagelophobicC
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

AOG posted "These guys and gals don't just deal with one customer at a time (as much as I'm sure they'd like to) so I'd keep checking your inbox. Fingers crossed you get it sorted."

Thanks AOG, yes i agree thats why forums with threads were created and its that persons turn to be dealth with in that sole environment where concentration can occur and yes no problem going to pm, just saying but delays can occur. Number (tick, allready given), Situation(tick). Requirement for resolve(tick). Importance of situation stated(tick). [What was missing that couldnt have been asked]AS REGARDS DELAYS, this needs sorting, the less compromised in situation the better.

But i apologise, you are correct, im now in like a quasi nonlive chat, with delays(if only he'd known i was waiting or then that id left when i did). Must keep in context, forums, threads, specifics, relevance, ok back with it, thankyou..i will await. And yup its weekend, what the internet messed with, seeyas tomorrow peeps...

Message 13 of 38

CatagelophobicC
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

AOG posted "These guys and gals don't just deal with one customer at a time (as much as I'm sure they'd like to) so I'd keep checking your inbox. Fingers crossed you get it sorted."

Thanks AOG, yes i agree thats why forums with threads were created and its that persons turn to be dealth with in that sole environment where concentration can occur and yes no problem going to pm, just saying but delays can occur. Number (tick, allready given), Situation(tick). Requirement for resolve(tick). Importance of situation stated(tick). [What was missing that couldnt have been asked]AS REGARDS DELAYS, this needs sorting, the less compromised in situation the better.

But i apologise, you are correct, im now in like a quasi nonlive chat, with delays(if only he'd known i was waiting or then that id left when i did). Must keep in context, forums, threads, specifics, relevance, ok back with it, thankyou..i will await. And yup its weekend, what the internet messed with, seeyas tomorrow peeps...

{shouldnt need to say it but there was also a reboot  between my message where i mentioned 10 minutes above(was allready written and i didnt expext posters}. Internet works that way for me, you wait 10 minutes for a bus and then 2 come along when they werent expected to. I went to post it and hit a different screen where i wasnt expecting it, it confused me, i hit "my02" top at right hand side out on its own, which required a login, and that confused me as i am filled in to login, it said it sent to phone for a confirmation im like huh and wt heek, did a reboot, and had to verbalise 'ok, o2 community', 'ok, o2 community', extreme bottom of screen through contactus which got me back (seriously).

OH WHERES THE DELETE BUTTON POSTED AT 1051 FOR THIS SPECIFIC ONE

Message 14 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@CatagelophobicC 

Would you please read my post at the top of the page. The account advisors do NOT work on a Sunday so there is no point coming back to the thread today.

Also the rota does NOT show when @O2KyleW is back on. Out of courtesy to you, I have tagged @O2Lisa and @O2Georgina who are on here Monday morning. Hopefully they will be able to pick this up for you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 38

CatagelophobicC
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh yes, so i better say "see yas tomorrow peeps" then. Thankyou Cleoriff you just cut off an edit, delete, post edit , oh well will do anyway and thankyou

Message 16 of 38

CatagelophobicC
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

{shouldnt need to say it but there was also a reboot  between my message where i mentioned 10 minutes above(was allready written and i didnt expext posters}. Internet works that way for me, you wait 10 minutes for a bus and then 2 come along when they werent expected to. I went to post it and hit a different screen where i wasnt expecting it, it confused me, i hit "my02" top at right hand side out on its own, which required a login, and that confused me as i am filled in to login, it said it sent to phone for a confirmation im like huh and wt heek, did a reboot, and had to verbalise 'ok, o2 community', 'ok, o2 community', extreme bottom of screen through contactus which got me back (seriously).

Message 17 of 38

CatagelophobicC
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou for that out of courtesy to me Cleoriff, they are always appreciated...back to my weekend and will return tomorrow

Message 18 of 38

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning everyonesmiling

Hope you all had a nice weekend, thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

I'll message you privately @CatagelophobicC so we can look in to this for youslight_smile

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 38

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Morning @O2Lisa 

Nice to see you back.smiling

Thanks for taking a look at this issue for @CatagelophobicC.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 38