Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone unlock

Phone_doingmyh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello been in contact with you via resolver now no answer I have tried again through your app to unlock my phone and it’s again been refused I have a sim only I need to put in this phone I bought from music magpie and it’s locked to you, used an external company lost my money after you refused to unlock it I don’t understand why this cannot be done 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Phone_doingmyh 

You need to use an O2 sim to register it on the network then use those account details to unlock it Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Phone_doingmyh 

You need to use an O2 sim to register it on the network then use those account details to unlock it Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Phone_doingmyh
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks do I wait after registration to app to try again? 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Phone_doingmyh 

Just use the O2 sim for 24 hours and you should be all set.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4