Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone credit has disappeared

Ben38
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I loaded £15 onto my card yesterday. I just went to sent a text message (not an iMessage) and it’s saying I have no funds to make a call. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Your £15 goes towards your free calls and texts on the same day of the month that you made your first top-up, @Ben38 - leaving you with a zero balance until you top up again.

Were you trying to make a call not covered by your free minutes, eg to a premium, international or non-geographic number, or send an SMS to a shortcode, it comes off your balance, not out of your free minutes or texts.

Calls not included in your bundle are:

1. Your inclusive minutes allowance cannot be used for calls made in the UK for the following:
    • Calls to 08, 05 and 07 service numbers. Charges for calls to these numbers can be viewed at o2.co.uk/servicenumbers
    • Calls to premium rate and directory enquiries numbers. Charges for calls to these numbers can be viewed at o2.co.uk/premium
    • Any calls made whilst abroad, including whilst in Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man, will be charged at standard roaming rates, which can be viewed at o2.co.uk/abroad
    • Any calls made from the UK to an international destination, including Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man mobiles, will be charged at standard international rates, which can be viewed at o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/calling-abroad-standard-rates.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Your £15 goes towards your free calls and texts on the same day of the month that you made your first top-up, @Ben38 - leaving you with a zero balance until you top up again.

Were you trying to make a call not covered by your free minutes, eg to a premium, international or non-geographic number, or send an SMS to a shortcode, it comes off your balance, not out of your free minutes or texts.

Calls not included in your bundle are:

1. Your inclusive minutes allowance cannot be used for calls made in the UK for the following:
    • Calls to 08, 05 and 07 service numbers. Charges for calls to these numbers can be viewed at o2.co.uk/servicenumbers
    • Calls to premium rate and directory enquiries numbers. Charges for calls to these numbers can be viewed at o2.co.uk/premium
    • Any calls made whilst abroad, including whilst in Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man, will be charged at standard roaming rates, which can be viewed at o2.co.uk/abroad
    • Any calls made from the UK to an international destination, including Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man mobiles, will be charged at standard international rates, which can be viewed at o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/calling-abroad-standard-rates.
Message 2 of 2