Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payg credit gone

Alanjones
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have about £85 credit on my phone,gone to ring someone and sim says emegency calls only . Been like it all day,but my spare 02 sim in another phone works perfectly.

Swopped sims over 2 different phones,and same result. Any ideas please before i dial 4445 tomorrow on my spare 02 sim?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Alanjones 

Maybe disconnected through lack of use?

A chargeable call is required at least once every 6 months.

You'll need to contact O2 to reactivate it.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Alanjones 

Maybe disconnected through lack of use?

A chargeable call is required at least once every 6 months.

You'll need to contact O2 to reactivate it.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Luke35
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You mite of used up your data and didn't realise it to why your credit has gone.

Message 3 of 5

Alanjones
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you. 

It was lack of use. Reinstated my number and credit back to sim.

So glad i kept my old tarrif of 3p min 2p text and 1p mb 

As a light user its perfect for me .

Have set a reminder now to make a call every 6 months,dont want to risk losing it again

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

You're welcome @Alanjones 

Message 5 of 5