Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go

Rob2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am wanting to change from three to o2 on pay as you go i want to know the annoying little simcard icon that appears with o2 pay as you go can u disable that or is there a way to get it away ?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

There's no annoying icon that I know of @Rob2020 ?

What are you referring to?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Rob2020
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When i put the o2 simcard in my phone in my app drawer theres a simcard icon that says o2 sorry i should of explained it better my phone is unlocked from carphone warehouse hasnt got o2 software
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Yes OK @Rob2020 , with you now.

It's just a shortcut to the sim settings etc so you can delete it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Rob2020
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 it doesnt give me an option to delete it or disable it all it lets me do is hide it and when i restart my phone it re appears just annoying just wondering if theres a way i can remove it to stop it appearing is there a way of deleting it my phones running android 10 one ui 2.0
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rob2020 

Have you gone into app manager and tried deleting it there?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Rob2020
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 yes tried that but it wont let u disable it or that cheers for trying to help i will try have a dig around on the internet if not al just get used to it after a while
Message 7 of 7