Did you mean: 

Pay as you go notification

Kays
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @Marjo, @Martin-O2, @LukasB,
I have tried unsuccessful to contact O2 by phone and chat features. My contract ends on the 13th of this month and I have organised a pay as you go sim, which I am currently using. I need to notify O2 to the change or I will end up paying another month's contract. If I can't contact them I can't notify them. Can you please advise if there are any other methods of contact i can use.
Best regards
Kay
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Kays

The best time to contact customer services is at 8am in the morning.

Follow the advise given by an o2 member of staff below:

You need to call 202 from your mobile.
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

They can change your current sim to PAYG with the same number as well
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousCan you help here please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Kays
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, unfortunately I have already tied calling 202 and l I hear is a long dead tone and then it drops altogether. This solution is undoable.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kays 

Thank you for asking this question on the O2 community, This will need a direct call via 202 as previously stated or 0344 809 0202 if from a non o2 handset, you have to be put through to the retentions team that will migrate the number over to PAYG( If you are wish to keep the pay monthly number) thus closing the account or or to advise of pending closer, This team's current opening hours are 10am - 6pm but when dialling 202 say that you wish to leave or fraud, and the call will be answered by customer service, we are so sorry that you are experiencing issues trying to contact o2.

Many thanks.

Message 5 of 5