Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go £10 big bundle

tess4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My account has slowly crept up to £30 and I have been going round in circles on the website to check my payment date and amount. I never use the allocated free calls, texts and data and this I hope what is not used is moved into the next months account

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@tess4 

The £30 will remain on your account as credit.

It will also be used to pay for your next bundle(s).

If you have auto top up set, it would be wise to turn it off so you don't amass too much credit that's not needed.

https://autotopup.o2.co.uk/o2uk/FAQ.aspx

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7848 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

There is a roll over of the data element

For how it works see this link

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@tess4 

The £30 will remain on your account as credit.

It will also be used to pay for your next bundle(s).

If you have auto top up set, it would be wise to turn it off so you don't amass too much credit that's not needed.

https://autotopup.o2.co.uk/o2uk/FAQ.aspx

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

tess4
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

MI5 cannot see how to turn off auto top upScreenshot (16).png

Message 4 of 6

tess4
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the info but all I can see is a summary no details

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@tess4 

You will need to call 4445 if no option in your MyO2

Message 6 of 6