Did you mean: 

PAYG calls and texts not working in Europe

JH001
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I recently moved abroad to an EU country and switched to PAYG so that I could keep my UK number active. Initially things worked ok but now I can no longer make or receive calls or send texts, although I can receive texts and 4G works too.

At first I was able to temporarily fix this by deactivating my sim card, after which I would be back up and running for a few days until it would happen again, but now that doesn't work anymore either. 

Does anyone know of a solution, or have a customer service email address for O2? I obviously can't call them and the only other method of contacting them that I can find on the website is to send them snail mail... 

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 22: Usually online
  • 222 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 78 Solutions

Not sure if this applies but you should be aware of it anyway

Permanent Roaming

Using our services in our Europe Zone for more than 63 days in any four-month period is what we consider to be unfair use. If you do this we’ll send you a fair usage notification by text. If you continue to use these services after we’ve notified you, we’ll apply surcharges for further.

Everyone is customers here so I suggest you need to contact O2 by one of the methods shown at the bottom of this forum

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 22: Usually online
  • 222 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 78 Solutions

Not sure if this applies but you should be aware of it anyway

Permanent Roaming

Using our services in our Europe Zone for more than 63 days in any four-month period is what we consider to be unfair use. If you do this we’ll send you a fair usage notification by text. If you continue to use these services after we’ve notified you, we’ll apply surcharges for further.

Everyone is customers here so I suggest you need to contact O2 by one of the methods shown at the bottom of this forum

Message 2 of 2