Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Topping up question

DaniVC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi O2 community, i got my 15£ base tariff O2 Sim card and I have 5£ in my allowance, i need to top up and i don't know if I can top up 10£ to have my 15£ bundle or if I have to top up the right amount of 15£ to have my bundle, could someone can help me? Thx

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147971 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

@DaniVC 

As long as you don't use any credit for something else, you can just top up £10.00

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147971 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

@DaniVC 

As long as you don't use any credit for something else, you can just top up £10.00

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2