cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Tariff Options for Abroad? (eg. Canada for 10 days)

Leon_McNair
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are there any data options available to me as a PAYG customer that I can use while staying abroad in Canada for the 10 days, or is the Travel Opt-in £1.99/day for 100MB data the only thing available to me?  I don't mind the texts & calls so much as requiring data usage on my trip.

As far as I am aware/understand, the other options are the Travel Inclusive Zone bolt-on, but that's only for Volt and Plus Plan customers, of which I am not one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Leon

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147240 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Leon_McNair 

No other options with O2.

Get a local sim for data or something like a World sim before you travel.

https://www.worldsim.com/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 147240 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Leon_McNair 

No other options with O2.

Get a local sim for data or something like a World sim before you travel.

https://www.worldsim.com/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Leon_McNair
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, MI5, this basically confirmed what I thought.  I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 147240 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

You're welcome @Leon_McNair 

Message 4 of 4