All ways here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update]
I finally found the solution. For those in a similar position here's what to do:
My O2 Login
My O2 App
You may use the below steps to get PAC/STAC via My O2:
Once you've logged in to your MY O2 account, press three lines to access navigation menu.
1) Log in to the My O2 account.
Click on the number you wish to get the PAC for then scroll down to Manage my details.
2) Click on “Manage my details” Tab.
Then complete a small OTAC.
3) Then at the bottom you will find “ Thinking of leaving O2”.
Scroll down to 'Thinking of switching from O2'?
4) Click on “ Thinking of leaving O2”.
5) You will receive an OTAC on the registered mobile number.
6) Once the number is verified it will display the Switch Info.
It's in the guide I posted @mhcr18
Track usage, upgrade and get support with the My O2 appDownload My O2