cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered new mobile. no order receipt but 2 charges to bank account!

cyberduck16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

Went to order a new 3310 mobile for my son tonight. T bought one a few days ago for myself with no issues. This evening i went throught the sales process to the payment options entered my details and the page refreshed to the payment page. I input my payment details again and same thing happened. Now upon checking my bank account i have 2 charges being taken for a phone i have no reciept for!

Any help much appreciated!

Robert

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@cyberduck16 you'll need to speak to customer services for help http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@cyberduck16 you'll need to speak to customer services for help http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cyberduck16 The funds will be held not actually taken but returned to your account within 3-4 days & your phone is probably out of stock 

Message 3 of 7

cyberduck16
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5

i did try that as there opening times on the website say they are open until 9. i rand them and they are closed from 8.....

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

Hi @cyberduck16 I'd call at 8.00am in the morning. You should get straight through then.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

As things stand you are likely to receive two phones if the payments registered on O2's temperamental system. You need to call early in the morning to check the order status.

Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @cyberduck16, it would be great to hear how you're getting on with this. Let us know if you've made any progress - were you able to reach customer service?

Message 7 of 7