Did you mean: 

Order

Mattt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I placed an order for a pay as you go handset on the 15th for click and collect yesterday the 17th,ive never done collection before always ordered for home delivery which has always arrived

I had order confirmation and a limited amount of tracking on my orders

It's now showing despatched 16th order status COMPLETE.. ive had no further information via email I've gone to store and they said it hasn't arrived, I can't track it nowhere as I've got no tracking number I've called 02 and had nothing from them regarding the order.. Any one know what the issue could be with this? Thanks 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149000 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Mattt 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Mattt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks 

I did give them a call yesterday, they tried selling me a sim only contract for 15mins then said the order was delayed and hung up. 

Obviously it isn't normal to show as despatched without no email surely?

I paid for the phone outright as well so Im unsure what is happening, 

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 125751 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@Mattt wrote:

Thanks 

I did give them a call yesterday, they tried selling me a sim only contract for 15mins then said the order was delayed and hung up. 

Obviously it isn't normal to show as despatched without no email surely?

I paid for the phone outright as well so Im unsure what is happening, 

Normally you get an email when your order is dispatched @Mattt ...you can then track it online.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149000 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Mattt 

Try messaging them on social media.

They won't try and sell you anything else and will get to the bottom of your current order.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5