Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order out of stock, payment taken

Tdfrench89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I placed an order for a Moto G6 play, I chatted to one of colleagues who advised me that the item was out of stock and that I'd need to contact a 0344 number to get a refund as the payment was taken. I explained I am unable to do this!! The order should not of gone through in the 1st place, I want my £129 back
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144222 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

You will need to call customer service @Tdfrench89 as we are all customers here like yourself 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144222 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

You will need to call customer service @Tdfrench89 as we are all customers here like yourself 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Tdfrench89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the reply, I've tried that. It's really frustrating as the item is still in stock online
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 93190 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It frustrates everyone as O2 will not upgrade to a live stock system. Hope you get it sorted but as said, only customer service can help you with this

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

A phone will always show in stock online @Tdfrench89. Very frustrating for the customers who pay upfront and then have to wait and wait for stock to be replenished. Best way by far is to go into your local shop and pick up the phone you want. Obviously now you will have to wait for the refund to be processed slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the once bitten principle - next time go to to an O2 shop and only pay when the box with the phone in it, is in front of you.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great minds....

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The usual scenario with O2 again
Message 8 of 8