cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Number for PAYG sim for Quidco?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Not sure if anyone can help with this one or not but thought I'd post here.

On 30th November 2017 I purchased a PAYG sim from O2. I used Quidco as they offered £4 cashback for any O2 PAYG sim purchased.

However, Quidco have said they are unable to process my cashback as I need to provide the 'order reference number' for my claim. They said it usually takes the form such as "764544". I explained to them that the automated email I received when I purchased my new sim online contained no such order reference number.

I also contacted O2 customer services on a few occasions and they were unable to trace any such number for me either so thought I'd try here.

Anyone have any idea how I would track this number down or who I should speak to in relation to it?

Many thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Marjo,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - I was away for Christmas.

I have recently been in touch with Quidco and they tell me it will be another few weeks before they have an answer for me.

As soon as they come back to me I will post the result here in the hope it will help others.

Many thanks and Happy New Year to you,

shauneyd

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122828 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

"Another few weeks before they have an answer for you"... Sounds as if they are stalling @Anonymous?

You have provided the confirmation available to you... so that's not a good answer at all from Quidco...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 13 of 13