Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online order woes

saclements
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

To avoid re-typing I will paste below the text of an email I sent to  mycare@o2mail.co.uk (the email given on my order udate email received from o2). This email was auto-responded that the email support has shut down!

I am hitting a block on getting this resolved quickly, if anyone can advise on how best to proceed, I would be grateful.

Email:

I placed order ms-311281168 for collection from store, and at time of order it was listed as ready for collection at the store of my choice immediately.

I waited for the collection code email, which did not arrive. I contacted you via web chat and the collection code was issued, but also an update saying that the order was in fact not availble to collect.

I wish to cancel the order and gain refund. I was told to contact Customer Services to request this, which I did.

CS advised it was not able to cancel the order as it was in status "out for delivery". I spoke to the CS manager, but was again told that I could not cancel until I am advised that it is ready for collection. I was told that this would be escalated to "complaints" and advised by text that this had been done - I have received no text.

This is not acceptable, I wish cancellation and refund immediately.

At present, I will have to wait an indeterminate length of time before I can get theis order cancelled and refunded. The order was placed in good faith, but I was misinformed at time of order on the availability of the items.

Please advise on how this matter can be resolved quickly.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@saclements 

This isn't O2 and we can't access accounts I'm afraid.

You'll have to continue with customer services until you get resolved, sorry http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

saclements
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@saclements 

This isn't O2 and we can't access accounts I'm afraid.

You'll have to continue with customer services until you get resolved, sorry http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Thanks, but that's the route I've been down and got no joy. Chat refer me to CS and CS can't offer further advice.

I was wondering if there is any way to escalate a complaint on this matter as CS can't deal with it satisfactorily. I'd rather email than be stuck on the phone for another 30min call getting more and more frustrated.

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The complaints route is on the link I gave you and we recommend using Resolver.
If you don't get resolution from O2 there are details of to escalate complaint to the Ombudsman on there too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@saclements: www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Use the Resolver link within that link.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 9

saclements
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
The complaints route is on the link I gave you and we recommend using Resolver.
If you don't get resolution from O2 there are details of to escalate complaint to the Ombudsman on there too.

Thanks- I'll give that a try.

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Best of luck @saclements

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

saclements
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received what seems to be an automated reply from O2 on Resolver. They state they will respond in no later than 8 weeks!

This is really shocking customer service. There is no facility to get this resolved quickly.

Funny thing is, when I deal with other companies they usually request feedback on how calls / requests are handled , but O2 have not - I wonder why?

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
CS is woefully lacking unfortunately, hence why we are so busy on here, but alas, we don't get allowed access to accounts - only those who supposedly know what they are doing get that!!

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9