Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 text 'our gift to you'

egt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received the text this morning offering upto 15GB of data if i top up once before 7th sept 2024.

I will get another 5GB with the next 2 top ups  inside the next 90 days.

It states, 'after topup we'll text to confirm each time when your Extra data is ready.  You have 30 days to use it'

I topped up 38 minutes ago and expected the confirmation of 5GB of data to arrive immediately, but ive not had it.

Ive only received confirmation of successful topup.

On the o2 app my balance shows, but no mention of my free 5GB of data

How long should i wait b4 contacting o2?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148945 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28447 Solutions

@egt 

5 to 7 days

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 148945 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28447 Solutions

@egt 

5 to 7 days

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

egt
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou MI5 for such a swift response 👍

Message 3 of 5

egt
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

And... the confirmation text has just arrived 😁

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 148945 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28447 Solutions

Good news @egt 

Message 5 of 5