Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 taking too much from my top up

Cris61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had just over £5 credit in my account. I changed my bundle to £20 per month, added £25 credit but now just £5 left. This is not the first time O2 have taken extra. How can I get it back? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Sounds like you may have made or had out-of-bundle charges - premium SMS, charge-to-mobile, MMS or picture messages sent, @Cris61 - if you can't determine what claimed the missing £5 from call and SMS history, and MyO2 is unlikely to show you (it might, but PAYG is not its target user base!), then you will have to chat to O2 on the phone. Call around 08:15 UK time, numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support if you need them - keep trying until you get on the queue (you hear music when waiting in the call queue).

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.
Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
You can also try saying "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to be connected to an advisor.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Sounds like you may have made or had out-of-bundle charges - premium SMS, charge-to-mobile, MMS or picture messages sent, @Cris61 - if you can't determine what claimed the missing £5 from call and SMS history, and MyO2 is unlikely to show you (it might, but PAYG is not its target user base!), then you will have to chat to O2 on the phone. Call around 08:15 UK time, numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support if you need them - keep trying until you get on the queue (you hear music when waiting in the call queue).

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.
Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
You can also try saying "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to be connected to an advisor.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2