Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 pay as you go bundle 6gb to 30gb not working

Dom198
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got a new sim and topped up £15 and it only gave me 6gb of data instead of the 30gb that it says on the deal?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheEdge65
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
It took at least 2 days for me to receive a text telling me I'd been upgraded to a big bundle deal with the extra data. If you've only recently topped up give it 48 hours or so. Even though I've had the text telling me I now have 15Gb of data instead of 3Gb it is not showing in the My O2 app so still waiting for that to be reflected.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Dom198 Your remaining data should be there as a bolt-on. Check your MyO2 page. http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

TheEdge65
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
It took at least 2 days for me to receive a text telling me I'd been upgraded to a big bundle deal with the extra data. If you've only recently topped up give it 48 hours or so. Even though I've had the text telling me I now have 15Gb of data instead of 3Gb it is not showing in the My O2 app so still waiting for that to be reflected.
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If there are any problems with the extra data not showing then you need to call customer services

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

It also may kick in when you have used your current allowance.

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Dom198
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Oh thank you I never knew. That’s a bit silly, I literally bought the bundle because I’ll have no internet for the weekend until engineers come and fix it next week.
Message 5 of 5