Did you mean: 

O2 Travel PAYG Switzerland

Smiley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I am travelling to Switzerland this summer and have opted into O2 travel as with PAYG I can’t use my bundle allowances there. My question is, once the 100mb of data has expired on a given day, does this prevent me using any more data that day ( unless I pay for a further allowance ) or does it kick into the standard rate of 4p per mb? I want to avoid this happening but I am assuming I need to keep roaming switched on for the travel bolt on to work ? Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146859 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

@Smiley 

You'll pay 4p per mb after the 100mb is used.

Using your phone abroad | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146859 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

@Smiley 

You'll pay 4p per mb after the 100mb is used.

Using your phone abroad | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2