Did you mean: 

O2 PAYG statements

EJGLondon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

If I am looking to claim back on expenses the past expenditure for my phone over the previous 18 months, can you retrieve this data anywhere on the MyO2 account pages?

thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144165 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@EJGLondon 

You can request a SAR for £10 from O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/how-to-get-a-copy-of-the-information-we-store-about-yo...

But also worth calling 4445 to see if customer services can give you a summary. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@EJGLondon You don't get statements for Pay & Go. Statements are only available on Pay Monthly contracts. If you paid your top ups with a credit or debit card you could possibly use your bank statements to prove your expenses.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144165 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@EJGLondon 

You can request a SAR for £10 from O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/how-to-get-a-copy-of-the-information-we-store-about-yo...

But also worth calling 4445 to see if customer services can give you a summary. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

EJGLondon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks all.

I was looking at the bank statements but it states O2 so that could essentially be for anythning they sell - so I guess it will be down to the expense people to accept that as a telephone payment.

cheers

Message 4 of 4