Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 New Customers Only

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I was excited to see O2 had £10 a month, Pre-pay deal 10gb a month but New Customers only I am on old deal of 7gb a month and been long term customer and managed to never run out of my bundle in years!

I did speak twice with O2 customer service and other than offering me a contract, they said No!!

We are kind of contract you can top up when you can afford it and do need £10 a month to keep deal going

I am going to take this further as I feel like me been a customer for 3 years, I feel we deserve the same rather than this New Customer Only politicly.  Especially if your like me and bundle gets renewed! Always have balance to do it!

O2, how about if customer like me has always kept balance going? I feel we deserve 10gb a month.

Most of us are on Wifi and wont use it and last I checked I got 13.3gb data this is matter of principle

New mast in our area only does O2 and Vodafone! I am actually happy with O2 but feel these guys need to give us that "New Customers Only" deal remember that advert on TV years ago!!

Thanks

Nick

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just an update, I finally got around to calling O2 and they honoured my request to be moved to 10GB a month instead of 7GB.  Now active! Been a customer since 2019 which is why they let me do it!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 11 of 11