cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Free 10 offer

Anonymous
Not applicable

New PAYG sim received in the post today and topped that sim up with £10. I then texted FREE10 to 21500 as advertised and had the same reply from O2 as the previous person 'it looks like this offer isn't for you' despite it being boldly advertised on the back of the paperwork the sim was delivered in.

The t&cs below the advert made no mention of restriction other than min top up of £10 for Classic sim. However looking at the t&c's on O2 website it appears this offer is not available for the Classic sim!!! 

So why was the offer written all over the back of the paper work containing 'the classic' sim and with the words 'The Classic' artisitically displayed on the front of the same paperwork too? It even givves you a deadline date tailered to exactly 28 days (the time scales specified to claim in the t&c's) after you bought the sim. Why do this if you are unable it claim it? Misleading advertising?

Can anyone help who and how I should contact for O2 to honour this 'free10'?

Thanks

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Mcguiredg4878
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I telephoned the CS team it’s sorted now they had to do it manually. Thanks for your help
Message 21 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You're welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 22