cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order confirmation - Pending transaction?

Vros
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi

Today i wanted to buy an OnePlus 6 on the internet, i wanted a really fast delivery option so i opted for O2. As they had a next day delivery shipping and they are well-know in the Uk i thought there was nothing to worry about..

Well until today i purchased the desired mobile and thought that was all done. Got charged on my credit card but payment was on pending transaction and until now (i ordered this early afternoon around 2PM), i haven't received any kind of email confirmation or order details. I was a bit worried as i really needed a phone as soon as possible and then i contacted the customer support (Live Chat), funny thing is that i talked to 10 different people and i had different replies such as:

• Your order has not been updated, allow more time to update and it will arrive to you tomorrow.
  • We could not find any order on your behalf
  • Payment will be refunded in three days
  • The desired phone might not be available.

I looked upon the forum if others had similar cases to mine and read terrible stories about people that waited even up to 14 days to get a refund.

As i am a lot confused about the matter. My doubt is this: as my order is no where to be found will i receive a refund in three days time or can it get extended? Or will my order get updated during the night?

Sorry for the long writing, hope in good answers as i really wanted the phone tomorrow 😞 

So much confusion i don't even know if i will buy again from this website as i seriously hate going through these kind of issues.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vros
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT
@MI5

@jonsie

@Cleoriff

Thank you for your answesr called this early and the order didn't went through. So i have to wait until the money is refunded back into my account. I called my bank also and they gave me an authorization code that i could give to O2 to authorize the payment but i didn't wanted to waste more time on this hassle.

Kinda frustating as this is my first experience buying a phone online and didn't expect, it could happen to me at all. If the order went through it should have been in my hands in this moment but now i got to wait 2 more days for a refund and then another day to buy the phone again (Guess i'll go to a physical shop).

But got to say it has been a very bad experience for me. 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Vros

I wouldn't use live chat for this. You need to ring customer services tomorrow and find out the status of your order. They  open at 8am Ring between 8-8.30 am https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Definitely call. Live chat aren't the most reliable for information as you have found out.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
O2 doesn’t have a live stock system so this causes issues with orders time and time again.
You should get a confirmation of your order so check your spam emails too and when dispatched you’ll get a tracking email with your shipment details.
You can then track your parcel with the details given on that email.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Vros, and welcome to our Community slight_smile

Has there been any progress overnight, or did you get a chance to call Customer Service or got more information? Please let us know how you're getting on with this, so we can try and help further if needed!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

Vros
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT
@MI5

@jonsie

@Cleoriff

Thank you for your answesr called this early and the order didn't went through. So i have to wait until the money is refunded back into my account. I called my bank also and they gave me an authorization code that i could give to O2 to authorize the payment but i didn't wanted to waste more time on this hassle.

Kinda frustating as this is my first experience buying a phone online and didn't expect, it could happen to me at all. If the order went through it should have been in my hands in this moment but now i got to wait 2 more days for a refund and then another day to buy the phone again (Guess i'll go to a physical shop).

But got to say it has been a very bad experience for me. 

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A bit of a mess @Vros but at least you have your answer.

Certainly the best thing is to go instore ...at least  then you will get your phone if it's in stock and things will be sorted to your satisfaction. Best of luck

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You might repeat the whole cycle ordering online (even through customer service) so instore for sure.

Message 8 of 8