Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email confirmation on PAYG

Daffodil23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I topped up my PAYG accounts this evening and top up went through fine and texts received too.
However it said that email confirmation would still be sent and this usually happens almost simultaneously when I top up. Checked and confirmed it is not an issue for other emails getting through. Wondering why o2 email was not sent/received as normal?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Daffodil23 

I wouldn't worry about it. If the text confirmed the top up, that's all you need really.

Could just be a system glitch.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 3 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Daffodil23 , did you end up receiving the email confirmation ok in the end? slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

Daffodil23
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @Marjo, no no email confirmation was ever received and I have since topped up again and still no email even though it says a email will be sent. Top up is going through tho and I’m getting other o2 emails. Is there an issue with top up emails being sent?
Message 5 of 7

Daffodil23
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi again @Marjo, sorry just to add to this I have now tried changing my username email address too in case it was an issue with my own email but I’m not getting an o2 verification email to any email address. Basically I am not receiving any emails from My o2
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Daffodil23 , I'm not aware on my end about any wider email-related issues, but I can check internally if we can find out more about the issue. I'd need some additional details from you though so will drop you a Private Message here on the forum shortly. thumbsup

Message 7 of 7