Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email

Ghostdogg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just this morning I purchased a pay as you go mobile phone online. The money came out of my account but all day I have received no messages or emails nothing. All it said after I paid was delivery between 8-10pm on Friday. I have seen somewhere that this is a normal process ?! And that I will get an email when it gets dispatched tomorrow. It was in stock when I ordered it. I hope I do get notified. What happens if I don't get an email ? Isn't it rather unprofessional to not inform the customer on what is going on ??
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Ghostdogg
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I will however keep everyone posted on how this pans out in case anyone else has this issue.
Message 11 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I do hope it gets sorted soon @Ghostdogg wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ghostdogg wrote:
I will however keep everyone posted on how this pans out in case anyone else has this issue.

I doubt you are or will be the only one, for sure. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 18

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Ghostdogg, how are you getting on at the moment? Sorry to hear you've had some confusion with your order earlier. Have you made any further progress with this since you last posted?

Message 14 of 18

Ghostdogg
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No quite simply. 02 have been so utterly appalling it's just unbelievable. Thurs 27 at 8.31am I ordered a phone online. For the whole of that day there was no email. Spoke to 02 numerous times still no help. Friday came nothing. Saturday came nothing. (Bearing in mind two members of 02 staff were ment to ring me) still nothing. Again contacted 02 6-7 times still no help. It's now Monday and yes you guessed it still nothing. The money is still pending in my account so that won't go out now. I am beyond livid. This is a Very unprofessional company. Also I would like to add that I spoke to my bank and they have me terminal nos and a merchant no but 02 did not seem interested.
Message 15 of 18

Ghostdogg
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am now in the process of getting my money back via a reversal and I will be going elsewhere.
Message 16 of 18

Ghostdogg
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This will be my last post. This issue never got resolved with 02. They couldn't care less. I have now moved my custom elsewhere and will not come back to this shambles. Good luck to anyone else in this situation.
Message 17 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

That is the only way for people to hurt O2, by taking their business to rival networks. Unfortunately though, they will carry on treating customers with contempt and rubbing their sticky hands with glee whist droves of unsuspecting customers fall out with their existing provider and see if the grass is greener with O2.  Gain some. lose some, shareholders don't actually give a damn as long as they get their dividends and the directors get their enormous bonuses.

Message 18 of 18