Did you mean: 

New Smartphone with o2 payg classic query

Elizabeth80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone

I would be obliged if someone could help me please.  I have the classic payg sim in a Doro 5030 non Smartphone.  However I have just bought a Motorola G9 Play Smartphone.  I can see that I can push out the Nano sim from the Micro sim in the Doro, but what  I want to know is when I put the Nano sim into the Smartphone will I have to contact O2 to have my phone number and payg credit activated onto the phone.

Thank you in advance for reading this.

Elizabeth

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12065 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

No @Elizabeth80 you don't.
The phone number and credit is attached to the sim. o2 won't mind which phone you put the sim card in, so feel free to swap between them as you want.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12065 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

No @Elizabeth80 you don't.
The phone number and credit is attached to the sim. o2 won't mind which phone you put the sim card in, so feel free to swap between them as you want.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Elizabeth80
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much for your reply

Message 3 of 3