Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM FREE10 - It looks like this offer isn't for you

_0x
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just received my new O2 SIM in the post and, as advertised on the leaflet my sim came in, I topped up with £10 and text FREE10 to 21500 to receive my extra £10 credit.

But I receive the reply "It looks like this offer isn't for you." 

Can anyone help me find who I should contact for O2 to honour this 'FREE10'?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Ami09x
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @EmilieT I haven't got it sorted, do i just ring customer service and they will add it for me?
Message 21 of 31

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Ami09x Yes it should be as simple as that! If you're having some trouble with that though, we can also get someone on our end to look into it for you slight_smile I'll just need a few more details on your account via Private Message before I can do that.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 31

Ami09x
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@EmilieT yes please that would be great if you could help. What details do you need?
Message 23 of 31

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Ami09x  I'll send you a message to let you know what I need right now slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 24 of 31

Ami09x
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you @EmilieT for helping me I now have the £10 free credited to my account slight_smile
Message 25 of 31

PeeGee43
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieTYet another requestfor help! Received the phone/SIM yesterday and did the basic registration. Used online top-up today, which went through, but get the message as per subject.

I would appreciate your assistance on this.

Phil

Message 26 of 31

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @PeeGee43, I'll send you a private Message now to get a few more details - we'll get this sorted shortly for you slight_smile

signature

Message 27 of 31

bartlettpsj
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - I have exactly the same issue.  And its 2022 now.  SIM from O2 online - I follow instructions on sheet - top up £10 - FREE10 to 21500 and get the same error message "It looks like this offer isn't for you".  Help!

Message 28 of 31

__lilymayy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Martin, I’m having the same problem, would you be able to help? slight_smile

Message 29 of 31

Leanneb
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue got the sim from o2 with the same offer topped it up 10 then text free10 as it states on the card and got the same reply as the person above 

Message 30 of 31