Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Big Bundle not active

Thulepusher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Been on O2 PAYG for ages now, and upgraded my big bundle to the £15 one with 6gb data a few days ago. This was confirmed by O2. It was supposed to kick in on the 18th, but it's now almost 2am on the 18th, and despite having more than a big enough balance, no Big Bundle has been activated. Is there a system issue, or do I seriously have to wait until UK customer services open up to get online, using the Bundle that I have paid for, as opposed to draining the rest of my balance? From where I'm sitting right now, this seems like a pretty shabby attempt at getting more money from me in data charges.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Thulepusher  We are all customers and have no access to anyone's account. Can you see your upgrade on your My O2 page? Have you tried turning the phone off and back on again? If it hasn't registered you'll have to contact customer service. 8-8.30 am is the best time to avoid a long wait. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Thulepusher 

Your tariff would normally change on your regular anniversary date.

If that's not today and you want it to start early, you'll need to call 4445 and ask customer service to activate it.

The 18th will then become your new anniversary date.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Thulepusher how are you getting on with this? Has your big bundle activated yet? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4