Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Need a sim replacement

I need a sim replacement, my sim is damaged and doesn’t work
Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,848

Re: Need a sim replacement

@Azeem the quickest way is to pop into your local o2 shop but you can also call customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 544
Solutions: 3,361

Your best option is to get the sim replaced free at your local O2 store. They will transfer your number for you. Or you could contact customer service. Help here :

O2 Contact

Level 2: Apprentice

If you pop into a o2 store they should be able to do it there and then because if you call customer service you will have to wait for the new sim card to come in the post. 

Community Manager

Good morning @Azeem , and welcome to the forum Wave

All the advice above should help you get a replacement SIM, but it'd be great if you could let us know how you're getting on and whether you need any further help at all!

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature