Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a phone asap

Sonia1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi sorry but I have just only had a sim only contact but my phone is broken and when I asked if I could upgrade I was told that I can in 23 weeks but my phone hasn’t last so I have 2 options ever get a phone on contact because I cannot afford to pay for it straight out if I cannot get a phone I will have to stop my contact with you so could you please help me thank you
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Sonia1976 This is not O2. We are all customers here just like you.

You cannot just stop your contract. If you do, you will still have to pay for the remaining months, so there's no point in you doing that.

Until you are within the time frame to upgrade with O2, you can probably find an inexpensive phone to buy if you look on Amazon or eBay. If you decide to buy from eBay, just make sure you are buying from someone who has had many sales and has positive seller information above 95%.

I'm sure you can find a phone that won't cost you a lot of money that will tide you over until you can get one from O2.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Sonia1976 This is not O2. We are all customers here just like you.

You cannot just stop your contract. If you do, you will still have to pay for the remaining months, so there's no point in you doing that.

Until you are within the time frame to upgrade with O2, you can probably find an inexpensive phone to buy if you look on Amazon or eBay. If you decide to buy from eBay, just make sure you are buying from someone who has had many sales and has positive seller information above 95%.

I'm sure you can find a phone that won't cost you a lot of money that will tide you over until you can get one from O2.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2