Yurtsever
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone, 

Since i bought simcard from

O2 store. i have never had chance to use it ; 

- When i bought simcard O2 workers sad they did top up simcard(i paid 15pound) and so far i didnt receive anything. 
- I have tried to top up with another application but still balance is zero even i received confirmation mail from the app that the top up successfully. 

So as you see best pay as you go bundle here 25pound gone but no data, no allowance 😂 

I am hard situation with it because i am sailor and don’t have connection now. I am using ship’s internet but its not enough to surf on O2 app. 

I hope someone can help me. Good day all

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38288 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Hi @Yurtsever - if you are topping up online, make sure you are topping up the right mobile number, the one that is printed on your SIM pack here: Guide: How do I find my own mobile number? 

Second, here are some other ways you can pay if your card is one of those that O2's processing system does not like: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) - note you must use a UK bank's card, registered to a UK address!

Thirdly, to get a handle on this, as nobody here can access your account, reach out to O2 on 4445 at around 08:15 this morning if you are able, or contact O2 via Social Media (links just below this post) as you are on a ship, and get them to take a look.

Finally to check your remaining allowances: 

Call 4444 free, then choose option 2 and 2 again.

Or

Text BALANCE free to 20202.

Or

Visit My O2.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38288 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Hi @Yurtsever - if you are topping up online, make sure you are topping up the right mobile number, the one that is printed on your SIM pack here: Guide: How do I find my own mobile number? 

Second, here are some other ways you can pay if your card is one of those that O2's processing system does not like: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) - note you must use a UK bank's card, registered to a UK address!

Thirdly, to get a handle on this, as nobody here can access your account, reach out to O2 on 4445 at around 08:15 this morning if you are able, or contact O2 via Social Media (links just below this post) as you are on a ship, and get them to take a look.

Finally to check your remaining allowances: 

Call 4444 free, then choose option 2 and 2 again.

Or

Text BALANCE free to 20202.

Or

Visit My O2.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2