Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2

Kirstie4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I set up my new pay as you go sim more than 48 hours ago but my o2 is telling me my account is still not set up even though it should be done in 48 hours. I need to get into my account to put the credit it on it as it’s a £10 bundle. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93918 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 4445

Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 148969 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Kirstie4 

You can top up without access to your MyO2.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 11

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38259 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

This link will take you to the page for Web Top Ups, @Kirstie4 

https://myo2payg.o2.co.uk/webtopup/details?journey=guest&isIELessThan11=false#/

Ignore the  prompt to sign-in, just key-in the number of the O2 PAYG phone you want to top-up, and take it from there.

Don't make a typo in the number, or you will top up a different phone, and O2 will not refund you.

1000021611.png

Good luck, @Kirstie4 

Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 148969 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

An addition required to the top up guide @Kei-M_O2 as I assume it's missing?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 11

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9062 Posts
  • 205 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

You @Kirstie4 might find topping up by voucher convenient ; you dial 4444 and input the sixteen digit code from the voucher :-

Topup | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/topup

You can them select the particular Big Bundle that you want by text :-

Big Bundles: Eveything you need to know – Help and Support | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 148969 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

Already posted

Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 125745 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

An addition required to the top up guide @Kei-M_O2 as I assume it's missing?

Actually @MI5, my top up guide states this:

top up 24.jpg

I thought that was enough, unless it's a requirement to add pictures nowadays?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 148969 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I thought that was enough, unless it's a requirement to add pictures nowadays?

So it would appear for some @Cleoriff 

Seems to be a regular thing.......

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 125745 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@MI5 

If honest, the top up and  how to pay (contract) guides have been amended more recently than others (except your Spend Cap) so I would think the MY O2 guides need updating as a matter of more urgency.

Also, there are Travel guides written by Darren which are totally out of date. They should be reviewed as well. Much more important than constantly updating the same guides repeatedly. 🤔

PS, I'm quite happy to add a link to O2's top up page but I don't think we need to go all Jackanory! 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11