Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sim has been deactivated.

Hassb94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have an 02 Sim which I have been using for the past couple of years. My contract ended in November and so I switched to a pay as you go on the same sim.
After lockdown commenced, I was unable to pay the bill and so my service was unavailable however people could still text and call me
Recently the Sim has been completely canceled and my number has been wiped (when calling it, it says wrong number)
I have tried to get onto my 02 to pay the bill but it asks for my number to send a code to... Which obviously I cannot access.
In my packages the deal I signed up for has also been removed.
Please help
Thanks
Hassan
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Hassb94 Pay & Go sims need to be kept active by making a chargeable call or text every six months. You will need to call customer service to get the number reactivated. There is a possibility that the number has been reallocated, so you need to call to find out. All numbers are in the link below.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Hassb94 Pay & Go sims need to be kept active by making a chargeable call or text every six months. You will need to call customer service to get the number reactivated. There is a possibility that the number has been reallocated, so you need to call to find out. All numbers are in the link below.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Hassb94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately the number doesn't show up as registered on the system anymore
And I cannot get through to anyone - it just sends me to the fraud or stolen phone then hangs up
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Hassb94 Customer service will probably be able to see it. Use the fraud or lost/stolen option if you have to. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4