Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Samsung A21s has no wifi connection.

bankiehull
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This Samsung A21s was purchased from o2 in July 2020 and was working well. 3 weeks ago I lost internet connection through wifi but could get a connection via data roaming at a daily cost of course.

A second o2 mobile ohne is unaffected and therefore it seems there must be a fault with the A21s phone. My local o2 store will not assist with resolving this issue claiming tha Covid 19 concerns prevent the staff from handling the phone.

M y broardband provider confirms that the broadband connection is working normally.

Query  - how can I get internet connection back to this phone using wifi?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Contact Samsung customer support - there are several options on their support page:
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@bankiehull 

You can also try forgetting your wifi coinnection in the phone, the restart your router before trying to reconnect.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3