Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing top up

Dan15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I got a new pay as you go sim yesterday. Signed up to Myo2 and did a £10 top up. Got an email to say it was successful, that it would be added to the correct number of the new sim inc a reference but the balance is still £0.00. I did this around 15 hours ago.
I rang o2 yesterday but the automated message said they couldnt put me through to anyone. Not sure how to contact them to get the £10 I have paid for actually added to my balance.
Thanks
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Dan15 

The top up is applied as Virtual credit for a Big Bundle. Your top up is exchanged for allowances.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles 

Reboot your phone and then text Balance to 20202 and see what that says. If nothing is showing after that call O2 on 4445 or any other number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hello @Dan15
It will turn up 😊
Probably take a bit longer...more like 24 hrs.
Keep checking occasionally.
Welcome to the o2 community forum...should you need further support come back here ...let us know all is well.....best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Dan15 

The top up is applied as Virtual credit for a Big Bundle. Your top up is exchanged for allowances.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles 

Reboot your phone and then text Balance to 20202 and see what that says. If nothing is showing after that call O2 on 4445 or any other number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Dan15 

It takes 4 to 5 days for the credit to be applied and will show on your balance when it is. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Dan15 just checking if this was sorted by now or if you need help still.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5