Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Amazon rewards voucher

Blue-Sonnet
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I've been trying to find out how to chase up a missing Amazon rewards voucher that should have been sent via email. The last answer I can find is from last year, saying to contact another company since they provide the reward (Airtime, I think?) but they've replied to say they're no longer involved. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Blue-Sonnet  

Call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Blue-Sonnet  

Call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Blue-Sonnet wrote:
Hi, I've been trying to find out how to chase up a missing Amazon rewards voucher that should have been sent via email. The last answer I can find is from last year, saying to contact another company since they provide the reward (Airtime, I think?) but they've replied to say they're no longer involved. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?

Hi there @Blue-Sonnet , did you manage to get customer service to help you out with the missing voucher?

Message 3 of 3