Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Is 02 down a can't make a phone call and I need to call 02 to top up my mobile

Is 02 down can't I can't make any phone calls it is saying end call and I need to call 02 cause I need to call them top get my big bundle in my mobile
Highlighted

Re: Is 02 down a can't make a phone call and I need to call 02 to top up my mobile

I need to get my big bundle back in my mobile that's why am trying to contact on 02 but it's saying end call
Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,493

Re: Is 02 down a can't make a phone call and I need to call 02 to top up my mobile

@Michelle1102 

Try live chat Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem
Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,493

@Donnah 

Try the same solution 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

Me too but other people near me aren’t
Highlighted
Topics: 123
Solutions: 75

Just to say web top-up earlier today, from an O2 payg mobile, using a credit card that has been used on O2 web-topup before, worked fine first time (surprisingly, usually takes a 2nd try!) - so O2 side is functioning.

As pointed out above, a call is needed, or drop into an O2 shop if you are out and, about.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted

I cannot make calls on my pay n go but people on o2 contact seem to be ok
Highlighted
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

Our technical teams are investigating reports of issues when some customers are using voice services in parts of the UK. 

We apologise for any inconvenience.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 745

Thanks for coming in to update @Martin-O2  thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker