Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls

Nampicuan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If my voicemail is disabled, how long will an incoming call ring before it stops ? Is there anyway to adjust the length of time ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

It will effectively ring until the caller hangs up. The delay cannot be altered if voicemail is turned off.

With voicemail on, how to adjust ringtone is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/How-to-Lengthen-Ringtime-on-any-O2-Mobile/m-p/3...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

It will effectively ring until the caller hangs up. The delay cannot be altered if voicemail is turned off.

With voicemail on, how to adjust ringtone is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/How-to-Lengthen-Ringtime-on-any-O2-Mobile/m-p/3...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Nampicuan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks that was a quick answer. I've disabled my voicemail because i get messages left that I don't want to listen to. Is there someway I can delete voicemails without listening to them ? I have an iphone 5s

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You'll have to dial 901 or open visual voicemail but if you press 3 quickly as soon as the message starts to play it will delete it without having to listen to it all.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4