Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPad Return

Redshirt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi team, I took an O2 iPad contract with a broadband sim on the 30th of December. I found that the iPad was not fit for the intended purpose but failed to return it within the cooling off period due to bad COVID-19 symptoms which required a few trips to the A&E. I am on the mend so I am asking if I can return both the iPad and Sim and close the account. Your help in this matter will be appreciated.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Redshirt This is not O2. This is a customer community. You will have to speak to customer service.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support Use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

As you're long past the change of mind deadline you will have an uphill struggle, I'm afraid, but it can't hurt to ask.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Redshirt This is not O2. This is a customer community. You will have to speak to customer service.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support Use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

As you're long past the change of mind deadline you will have an uphill struggle, I'm afraid, but it can't hurt to ask.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Redshirt
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you, I have been t trying to contact O2 customer services for weeks without success. I will keep trying in these trying times.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately, as you are past the change of mind period, there will be charges and those charges will be full payment for the device and then you can end the sim plan

Maybe a family member will buy the ipad from you to minimise the costs due to yourself

Message 4 of 5

Redshirt
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am happy to get the iPhone 12 in a swap deal. The iPad is £65 per month and that’s excessive
Message 5 of 5