Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

I topped up on 123 and it worked?

I had no internet or credit while I was out so I dialled 123 and got through to an automated system telling me how to top up and I had done it before so I just pressed that I had done it before and gave the last digit of my card and back information. I have a tariff and got a message saying £10 had been deducted from my account and that I have my tariff but I’m just confused because I went to ring 123 again and got the speaking clock? And found out that 4444 was the actual number to call.
So I’m just confused about how that worked the first time and not again cause all I’m getting now is the speaking clock?
Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,112

Re: I topped up on 123 and it worked?

[ Edited ]

@Joji

123 is the speaking clock from an O2 phone but if you dial a chargeable number without credit you will be automatically diverted to the top up line.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Ooo That makes a lot of sense thank you!
Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,112

No problem Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)