Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I left O2 but I am still getting charged

ilva
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In February, I switched from O2 to another provider because of the poor services I received. The switch was completed before my next O2 renewal date and I contacted O2 to confirm my account is not active and I will not be charged. It got close to my renewal date and I received the 4 text messages to let me know I would be charged. I called O2 again and was reassured that some mistake must have happened and my account is not active. The renewal date came and not surprisingly I was charged for the service that was allegedly no longer active. I even had an email letting me know that on the same date next month, I will continue to get charged. I called again but was given the same explanation that there is no account in my name that is active. At this point, I wanted proof that we talked and tried to sort it out so my bank could handle things. However, the call assistant just kept reassuring me that I won't get charged again. As if that meant something at this point. I am posting this here in hopes that someone from O2 will resolve the issue or at least people will read it and not fall for their scams.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7008 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1573 Solutions

Well, there is no one from O2 here to read this.

Such stories as yours are not uncommon it is sad to say.

As you posted in PAYG just cancel the payment at the Banks end. Its not like you are under contract

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2