Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my account

Reggy73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can`t understand why I am unable to  to see or view my balance online. yes I can login , unfortunately no details about my pays as you go bundle. I use to be a Monthly Sim only few months ago customer, I decided to end my contract then  settle all my outstanding bills. Honestly I am here trying to give you another a chance  but as you usually you always mess up.  

1.  O2 apps not allowing to login

2.  i can login Through O2 web Online account but not  information 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Unfortunately @Reggy73 o2 are having some system issues which are affecting bills, bolt ons and payments.

We were told that they were trying to fix it last night but it is still broken today...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Unfortunately @Reggy73 o2 are having some system issues which are affecting bills, bolt ons and payments.

We were told that they were trying to fix it last night but it is still broken today...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2