Pay as you go
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There's a strong possibility that the XZ will no longer be stocked, so you may have to look elsewhere.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@outofstockwrote:

still waiting!!!!!

@outofstockDid you look at the Forest Green as suggested by @Marjo here?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/How-long-does-it-take-for-02-to-restock-a-mobile-you-wan...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 31

outofstock
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

its done throught o2 insurance, i called and they had it in stock,  i recieved no email, i decided to call them again , they did have it in stock but i recieved no email for delivery, i called again this morning and they didnt have it in stock!!!!

Message 23 of 31

outofstock
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

they can  supply me with a different phone (xperia x) and that is and older phone than the xz, why would they have that in stock and no the xz?  @MI5

Message 24 of 31

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I wasn't aware it was an insurance replacement you were asking about and I was referring to O2 sales stock.
Insurance replacements are totally different so you need to continue to discuss your options directly with the insurer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 25 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5wrote:
I wasn't aware it was an insurance replacement you were asking about and I was referring to O2 sales stock.
Insurance replacements are totally different so you need to continue to discuss your options directly with the insurer.

Yes that's an important piece of info which was missed. Probably due to the fact that @outofstock joined a thread initially posted by @Anonymous...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 31

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Or they assumed it would be o2 sending the replacement?

Currently using:
Message 27 of 31

outofstock
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

still no replacment phone, im paying for a the contract, the phone and insurance and i still havent got a phone 3weeks now!!!!!

Message 28 of 31

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you made a complaint?
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 29 of 31

Linda1959
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If I've made an order online and it's out of stock could I change it ?

Message 30 of 31